Internal Sales Manager
Our established client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join their busy expanding team, based in a Trade Centre. The role is to develop, secure and grow new business within the sales territory. Targeting Builders and contractors, small developers and construction companies.
- Identify and maintain right profile prospect pipeline customer information.
- Manage daily movements and calls effectively, responsible for sales calls including cold-calling, appointments.
- Negotiate and close sales within agreed parameters as necessary.
- Develop additional streams of revenue from existing customers.
- Return weekly activity reports and diaries to your Manager on-time.
- Follow-up and report progress against quotation register each week.
- Support Centre Supervisor with specific customer issues which may arise.
- Coordinate new customer requirements to Centre supervisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a growing business business that rewards people for their own efforts, hard work and perseverance.
If you believe you have what it takes and would like to be considered for this role please apply with you CV and one of our trained consultants will be in touch.
Time Personnel Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.